A.B.C Photography

A.B.C Photography

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's All about the Benjamin's Baby!!




Wow, just finished a session with Mr. Andy Benjamin and his lovely family. I switched it up this time and instead of using the Constant lights I normally use, I got a chance to test out my pro master strobes! They did an awesome job and bouncing & lighting the subject. The color and contrast was amazing, I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Mr. & Mrs Benjamin for supporting A.B.C Photography!!

2 comments:

  1. Man Ju I want to thank you for highlighting my family this month. We don't ever get to take family pics, but man you really made this one count. Thank you so much. I can't wait to do the back to school shoot this coming August and every time after that. You are capturing moments and creating memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOATLLY AGREE!!! Thank you soo much! We had a great time... My mother wants you to do a grandmother shot of her and all 6 of her babies... THATS GONNA BE FUNNY!!! But i know you can handle it!!!

    ReplyDelete