A.B.C Photography

A.B.C Photography

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Portfolio On the Go

This was one of the more interesting shoots I have done recently. Running late on a class assignment, this aspiring fashion designer needed a portfolio built ASAP. He agreed to have the fashion and models and I agreed to make it happen and that I did! Shooting on location can be a bit of a challenge because you just never know what to expect. When me and my assistant arrived with our portable studio, the room where we were suppose to shot was way to small. We ended up having to set up in the breeze way of the apartment complex. Backdrop  furniture lights and all.  The natural sunlight shining mixed with the steady flow of light from our constant soft box made the perfect combination. After a few shots using the salvage backdrops we decided to wrap things up at the lake in Pflugerville. See images below from some of the models that helped make this a success.





No comments:

Post a Comment